iosat provides full IP Telephony office systems. Our systems include:
- IP-PABX - digital IP based telephone exchange with analog interfaces
- IP Phones - with various features such as attendant console, video etc.
- Switch - with power over Ethernet for central power management
- cellular gateway - allows connectivity to the cellular network
- Firewall - protects the system from intrusions
- Cost savings by connecting to VoIP providers via SIP trunking- Using SIP trunking can connect to iosat Termination program; reducing phone bills, especially International calls.
- Remote Extensions- employees can use software based phones from home or when traveling
- Branch offices- can be easily added to an existing system and connected through an Internet connection.
- Trunks between the PABX branches enable free inter-company calls
- Easier to configure and install than Proprietary phone systems
- Can be remotely configured and supported. In case of trouble one does not need to wait for a technician to arrive on site
- Ease of operation- The interface of an IP-PABX is much easier to use than analog PABX
- Phone location flexibility - Because phones are IP based, they can be moved around just like PCs, by simply plugging them to another LAN socket (no need for wiring changes)
- Integration with work applications - such as CRM and Outlook enhance business performance.